Default menu photo should be changed on each page - it works locally for a given page.
1. Go to the page whose default menu photo you want to change.
2. Select the menu symbol.
3. Change the default menu photo.
Photo of each menu item needs to be set just once, and it will work on any page - it works globally for the whole website.
1. Go to any page, and go inside the menu symbol.
2. Find the menu item whose photo you'd like to change.
3. Change the photo.
1. Copy an existing menu item.
2. Change the text of the new item.
3. Change the photo of the new item.
4. Change the link of the new item.
1. On the Style Guide Page, select the color that you want to change.
2. Edit the color and save the change.
3. Don't forget to save the changes on the page (Ctr+S / ⌘+S).
1. Change the text of the first text element.
2. Remove the second text element.
3. Copy the first text element.
4. Paste it in the place where the second text element was.
If you have a question regarding editing the template, or its functioning, one that isn't covered in the video tutorials above - I'll do my best to help you, just let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org